miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2020

Soluciones deberes lunes y martes






PB p.70 .3

Dan might wear a striped shirt.
Who might wear a jacket?
I might not wear a sweater tonight.
It may be too hot to wear a coat.
Alvin might wear a shirt.
They might dance a lot in the disco.

ABp70

1. coat dress glasses handbag hat jacket jeans scarf shirt shoes skirt socks sweater trainers trousers t-shirt watch.

2.
2.might wear
3.might not
4.may prefer
5.might not
6.might.

3.
My trainers are made of CLOTH, LEATHER, PLASTIC...
My jacket is made of WOOL, COTTON, LEATHER...
My shoes are BEAUTIFUL, BIG, RED... (ANY ADJECTIVE)
Tomorrow I might wear a JACKET/T-SHIRT because IT WILL BE COLD/HOT
At the weekend I might wear A DRESS because I HAVE A PARTY.

4.
2.Watch
3.visit
4.get
5.go
6.get up

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.